sábado, outubro 29, 2005

SNG180 Tourney and Omaha 8

PokerStars Tournament #14396542, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $20.00/$2.00180 playersTotal Prize Pool: $3600.00Tournament started - 2005/10/29 - 00:43:36 (ET)Dear pkrPlayerBR,You finished the tournament in 16th place.

PokerStars Tournament #14351999, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $20.00/$2.00180 playersTotal Prize Pool: $3600.00Tournament started - 2005/10/27 - 23:15:56 (ET)Dear pkrPlayerBR,You finished the tournament in 13th place.

I feel really good about my play recently. The cards certainly haven't helped as much and I haven't had a good chance to make a run at the final table since I don't have enough chips, but I feel confident and I want to continue trying. I will probably play another 2-3 tourneys before Monday.

On the Omaha front I feel really like I found a game I can play well. I have been doing a lot of reading in the forum (2plus2) and also this website http://www.o8poker.com. It has great advice and it has helped me already in the few (3) I have been playing. I am still grinding 1-2 tables of HE 2-4 at Party.

Tomorrow I plan to play again in the Full Tilt HORSE tourney and a few other SNG.

Portugues

Em cima esta os resultados dos meus ultimos dois SNG de 180 pessoas ($20+2). Eu tenho jogado muito bem ultimamente, apesar das cartas nao estarem me ajudando. Por esta razao, nao tenho conseguido muitos chips para fazer uma tentativa a mesa final. Tenho jogado com uma paciencia muito grande e estou mantendo meu estilo bem agressivo. Nao estou feliz com algumas jogadas quando chego na duas ultimas mesas. Vou ver se encontro as maos e coloco ela aqui.

Em relacao ao Omaha 8, eu acho que eu realmente encontrei um jogo que eu jogue bem. Eu tenho lido varios foruns e um site que eu encontrei que tambem eh muito bom ( http://www.o8poker.com). Tem varios conselhos otimos e eu ja noto uma grande melhora no meu jogo em apenas alguns dias. Eu continuo jogando HE 2-4, mas agora soh 1 ou 2 mesas.