quarta-feira, outubro 12, 2005

Bad Run, PS Blogger Tourney and Multilingual blogging!

I have had a bad run of cards lately, but because of it I continue to make mistakes. Sometimes I play weak tight, sometimes I get overaggressive and it's becoming costly. I was two tabling $2-$4 last night at Pokerstars to clear their bonus and in one table I just couldn't win a pot. I played close to 250 hands and finished - $120 in one table and up $45 in another, for a negative day of about $75. That's close to 20bb and it's pretty annoying. I will 3 table tonight and play a bit tighter and I promise "I will not bluff"...

Last night I checked if I made the cut for the Poker Stars Blogger Tourney and my name was there... I am very excited. I will have to work that weekend, but I am hoping I am free that Sunday afternoon. I will probably live blog it.

I will attempt to make this blog bilingual since a lot of my friends only speak or write Portuguese. Most of the posts will start in English and then follow with the Portuguese version. I think it will be good for all my friends who read this and also for me to keep my Portuguese writing skills sharp, so here I start...

Portugues

Recentemente eu nao tenho tido muita sorte com as cartas, e eu acredito que por causa disso eu tambem nao tenho jogado o meu melhor jogo. Continuo cometendo alguns erros de novato. Algumas vezes eu jogo preso mas sem agressividade, e outras vezes sou super agressivo. Isso nao eh uma boa receita e esta me custando um dim dim. Ontem eu estava jogando duas mesas de $2-4 no Pokerstars para receber o bonus que eles estao dando. E numa das mesas eu nao consegui ganhar nenhum pot. Joguei por volta de 250 maos e sai das mesas perdendo em uma $120 e na outra ganhando $45 para um saldo negativo de $75. Isso eh por volta de 20bb e esta me deixando muito puto. Hoje vou jogar 3 mesas e jogarei um pouco mais preso e eu prometo "Nao irei blefar!"

Ontem tambem olhei no evento de Bloggers do Pokerstars e meu nome estava inscrito la. Estou muito entusiasmado. Eu trabalharei no fim de semana do torneio, mas espero estar livre no domingo a tarde. Eu provavelmente irei postar ao vivo minhas jogadas durante o torneio.

O ultimo paragrafo relata que eu vou fazer uma tentativa de colocar todos os posts em Ingles e em Portugues. Desculpe os erros de Portugues ou a falta de acentos.