terça-feira, outubro 11, 2005

Since last post

I have been playing a lot of limit lately (1-2, 2-4) but I have had to deal with a lot of swings due mostly to bad play in my part. I have been 6 tabling and this certainly kills my concentration. Since I don't have enough reads on certain players, I have a tendency to pay them off if I have a good hand. In addition, some of my plays (check-raise, etc) are badly timed. This translates into losses. In my saturday and sunday sessions I was down early in a mix of bad plays and due to the bad plays some bad beats since players just didn't believe I had a good hand. I think this is very important to note that the first image is the one that stays when you are playing online or anywhere, but very important online since you normally don't seat in a table with the same players for more than one hour.

I played some tournements and missed the money in all of them. I played well in two, but managed to lose a few races and that was that. I have the rake back program in Empire going for me and that has added a few nice dollars to my account. I will concentrate in clearing the full-tilt bonus which has been the hardest and also the Pokerstars bonus they just offered which is very very nice and easy to clear. After doing all of this, I am hoping there will be a Party Poker bonus since I will try to start another rake program there.