segunda-feira, dezembro 12, 2005

Review of the Month

The end of year is coming and my next 3 posts will be on my recent play at the NL1-2, SNG and some free rolls that I participated over the weekend.

I would also like to review my goals, and reevaluate what I want to do going forward. Today I am taking the day off. Yesterday was 2-3 outer day against me. The most important thing is that I didn't tilt once. I am getting much better at controlling my feelings. I know I am putting my money in when I have the best hand and that's the best I can do.

Portugues

O fim do ano esta chegando e os meus 3 proximos posts serao sobre o meu jogo de NL1-2, SNG e dois free rolls que eu participei no fim de semana.

Eu tambem vou revisar minhas metas, e decidir o que eu quero fazer nos proximos 4 a 6 meses. Hoje estou tirando o dia de folga. Ontem eu perdi varias maos para 2-3 outers. O mais importante eh que eu nao perdi o controle nenhuma vez. Estou conseguindo me controlar muito melhor. O que importa eh que estou colocando o dinheiro dentro quando tenho a melhor mao, e isso eh tudo que eu posso fazer.