quarta-feira, dezembro 14, 2005

Poker Stars SNG (180)

I just wanted to note I came in 6th on Monday night for one of these SNGs. I played really well, and I only sucked out once in the middle of the tourney when I was shortstacked and pushed all in with A8s and got called by the BB with AQ. I turned an 8 and won the hand. After that I had a nice rush and moved to the top 5 in the tourney to stay there until I moved all in in the final table with A7 and got called by the BB.

I want to thank my friend Leo who was there to sweat me. ;)

Portugues

Eu esqueci de escrever aqui que na Segunda a noite eu cheguei em sexto lugar num desses SNGs. Eu joguei muito bem, e tive so dei sorte uma vez no meio do torneio quando estava com poucos fichas e empurrei all-in com A8 e o bigblind tinha AQ. O turn trouxe um 8 e eu ganhei a mao. Depois disso fiquei quente e subi para ficar entre os 5 primeiros. Nao sai de la ate a mesa final. Faltando 6 eu estava com poucas fichas e empurrei com A7 e outro jogado pagou com AQ.

Quero agradecer ao amigo Leo que estava la para dar um secada!!! ;)