sexta-feira, setembro 30, 2005

These were a few goals I set out a few weeks ago, and since I didn't want to lose track of them I am posting here to explain where I am.

1. Build my poker stars roll to be able to play 3-6
2. Qualify for a live event before the end of the year
3. Make a final table in Party Poker every month till the end of the year (10-30 tourneys)
4. Play 25k hands by the end of the year and show profit.

Let's start from the end and move up. First and foremost, I am almost a third of the way there with my hands. At this rate I should be able to top 30k hands. I am playing about at least 400 hands per day for 5 days of the week. I am showing a little profit, but I am working on analyzing my game to determine where I can be. Hopefully I can finish the year with a profit, and set goals based on what I have learned by playing: financial and moving up goals. For now I will continue to play the $2/4. I just want to accumulate as many tracked hands as possible, in order to be able to move levels comfortably.

I opened up my requirements, and I don't think I am sticking to the PP tourneys. Recently I have been playing at Full-tilt and its guarantees have less players which makes it a faster tourney. I shall also attempt a few Poker Stars Tourneys.

I haven't decided which live tournement I will start playing satalletites for, but I am leaning towards playing in the WPT event at Foxwoods in late November. I will probably be playing the satellites at Full-tilt.

I haven't really logged many hours of play in Pokerstars to increase my roll there which is unfortunate. I will probably play $1/2 there for a while and see how I do. Since I am trying to clear the Full-tilt sign up bonus most of my playing occurs either there or at Empire where I have a rake back program.

Today my new Dell computer arrived and it comes with a 24" widescreen monitor... I can't wait to get home!!!