terça-feira, novembro 22, 2005

Good Week + Plans

I am posting again, since I will be out of it for a while. I have had a serious good run this week. I have played over 4k hands of NL$1/2 and I have come out ahead about 13/100. This is really sick and I am not sure if I am just having a good run or what. I know I made 3 big mistakes, and this confuses me because I should be at least 10bb/100 higher if they weren't accounted for. I think I am certainly hitting a good streak, but I was also able to extract the most out of my opponents when I have been ahead. I hope this streak continues and is here to stay.

The following 4 weeks I have plans to travel around. I will go to Brazil this week leaving on Wednesday and coming back red-eye on Monday. I am probably going to take Friday off and head to AC to play the WSOP Circuit at the Show Boat - Event 5. I am meeting some of the guys from work on Saturday and we will be staying at the Borgata. I will probably play a few hours, just so I can continue to get the poker rate rooms which are really awesome ($125).

On the weekend of the 10th, I had back to the Borgata with my buddy DS and maybe JF and his friend. This will be a day filled with poker. I plan to stop around midnight to hit the club, and test my other game skills.

Today I booked a trip to Vegas for the weekend of the 17th. Hopefully my friend DS will go too and we will be able to stay at his brother's place. If not, I will probably get a cheap hotel room. I have not played poker in Vegas yet, so that should be an experience.

In the meantime, I want to continue killing the tables at Full-tilt and I have to clear some bonus at Poker Stars and Party.