domingo, fevereiro 12, 2006

Call Me Bubble Boy!

Since my last post, I have played a lot and the results have been consistent. It doesn't mean I have been able to maintain my ROI at the earlier levels. The important thing is that I have been happy with the way I have been playing. The worst part of all is that I have bubbled too often and that is bringing my ROI down.

Here are the results from Friday and Saturday combined even though Friday I played poorly only 1/6, but Saturday I played better and if it wasn't for all the bubbles I would have had much better results.

Fri/SatTotal
#Tourney42102
ITM1542
ITM%35.7141.18
ROI1.73%21.21
Buy-in+Fee4621122
Amount Won4701360
Net Won8238

Most important I had 12 bubbles and 8 fifth place finishes and that accounts to just about 50% of all my finishes. I have to move some of these bubbles into cashing. It seemed that I lost most of the races, and I got sucked out in a few calls I made with 70/30 hands. I believe that 5 of these 20 out of the money I pushed with worse hands in position and found better hands in the sb or bb.

Even though the drop in ROI, I am still happy with my play.